Not over summer yet? Not ready for the sweaters to come out and the leaves to fall? Don’t miss out on one of Whistlers most serene and peaceful times of the year!
Fall in Whistler is often referred to as the “Shoulder Season” or “Slow Season” as the summer bike park is over, and the winter chairs aren’t just quite open yet. I put together a list of some of my favourite fall activities for everyone to enjoy:
- Southside Diner for Sunday Funday – Don’t wait for a Sunday, make any day a relaxing one started with a late brunch. Remember to ask for KJ or Les!
- Scandinave Spa for ultimate relaxation – The wood fired Sauna is the best!
- September Mountain Hikes. Hiking the Alpine in the fall is a great time as it is still sunny out but not too hot. – Go with friends and enjoy exploring!
- Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with friends and family. Try enjoying some of the local farms in Pemberton to hand pick pumpkins and fresh fall vegetables.
5. Cornucopia Festival in November. Calling all wine lovers and foodies!